Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your swimwear made from?
All Soulteria swimwear is proudly made using Italian sourced ECONYL® regenerated nylon fabrics. The ECONYL® Regeneration System rescues and regenerates unwanted waste from oceans and landfills across the globe. Using a radical regeneration process the nylon is brought back to its original purity. ECONYL® regenerated nylon has the potential to be recycled infinitely, without ever losing its quality and performs exactly the same as brand new nylon, allowing brands to turn trash into treasure (Soulteria, n.d.-k).
- What charities do you donate to? (Soulteria, n.d.-e)
Our commitment to positive environmental change goes beyond producing luxury swimwear and supplying useful information. With every single item purchased, a portion of the proceeds are donated to charitable organizations for positive environmental change on behalf of our customers.
Donations are made on a quarterly basis, based on sales generated, to organizations, schools, and individual innovators that are as committed to finding effective and creative ways to reduce plastic waste, repair oceanic damage and protect marine life
(This list is not all inclusive, and is subject to change)
Climate Resilience and Emergency Preparedness Project by Clara Lionel Foundation
- How do I figure out my Soulteria size? (Soulteria, n.d.-i)
Soulteria openly challenges industry sizing standard names and institutes a standard that makes all women feel valued and unrestricted. Please see the size chart below for size conversions.
- How do I take care of my swimwear? (Soulteria, n.d.-d)
Although our swimwear is produced with high quality Italian fabric (containing ECONYL® regenerated nylon – that can be recycled infinitely), caring for your swimwear is just as important to ensuring your new swimwear has a long life span.
Best Practices Include:
- Hand rinse swimwear thoroughly in cold water as soon as possible after use to wash off any chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater.
- If needed, use only natural/mild detergent ( this ensures swimwear doesn't fade over time).
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and hang/lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a dry location with ample air circulation to avoid moisture buildup.
- If trapped sand needs to be removed from the fabric, gently run a fingernail over air-dried swimwear.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm/hot water.
- Do not iron, wring, soak or bleach swimwear.
- When will the next collection be released?
Soulteria releases 1-2 collections per year in limited quantities in keeping with our small batch production and waste reduction policies. For information on new release you can:
- Sign up to our digital mailing list.
- Subscribe to our blog.
- Follow us on social media.