Although our swimwear is produced with high quality Italian fabric (containing ECONYL® regenerated nylon – that can be recycled infinitely), caring for your swimwear is just as important to ensuring your new swimwear has a long life span.
Best Practices Include:
- Hand rinse swimwear thoroughly in cold water as soon as possible after use to wash off any chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater.
- If needed, use only natural/mild detergent ( this ensures swimwear doesn't fade over time).
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and hang/lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a dry location with ample air circulation to avoid moisture buildup.
- If trapped sand needs to be removed from the fabric, gently run a fingernail over air-dried swimwear.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm/hot water.
- Do not iron, wring, soak or bleach swimwear.